Elgin's Test Confirmation
Confirmation of Registration for October 17, 2020 (With Limited Seating) for the Elgin Exam at CLEC Enterprises at 5105 Toll view Dr. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 Suite 270. Please bring pencil, 2014 NEC book, and ugly’s book. Credit card payment subject to 4.5% fee. Cost of Test with fee is 271.70 for CLEC Enterprises. Checks musts be in 10 days before test date (No exceptions).
Sign in begins at 7:30am. Test begins at 8am and ends at 12pm.
Test Rules1. I understand that I must comply with the Testing Center rules and conditions and if I fail to do so, my test results may be canceled, no monies will be refunded and legal action or other remedies may be pursued
2. I understand that the test administrators are responsible for maintaining a secure test administration and that I authorize the administrators to act as my agents in maintaining test security and will cooperate with them. I further agree to follow all reasonable oral or written instructions presented at the test administration. I understand that if I fail to comply with this requirement, I may be dismissed from the test administration and/or my score may be canceled
3. I agree not to communicate with other examinees or other individuals other than the test administrators during the test administration. I further agree not to disrupt or in any way behave in any way that would adversely affect my performance or the performance of other examinees. I understand that if I fail to comply with this requirement, I may be dismissed from the test administration and/or my score may be canceled
4. I understand that all test questions and other test materials are the property of the testing company. I further understand that the materials must be kept confidential and secure from disclosure
5. I understand that all fees charged by the Testing Center is non-refundable and non-transferable (paid fees do not transfer to a different test date). In the event that I am unable to attend my scheduled test session, I will be required to pay the registration/administration fee again
6. I understand that the Testing Center is not responsible for any personal items that I choose to bring to the center that are considered prohibited items in the testing room. I understand that I am encouraged to leave all personal items of this nature at home
7. Video and audio surveillance will be in progress during the test
Things to Bring
• Bring acceptable photo identification. (State Id, Driver’s License)
Things NOT to Bring
Don’t bring these into the test room; you can’t use them!
• Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape